michel - personal forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

If you think it's chocoku, then it is

Go down

If you think it's chocoku, then it is Empty If you think it's chocoku, then it is

Post  michel 28th January 2015, 07:10

When you start to make some modification on your site contents and instantly publicize it on the web, Google will spider it. I am keeping track of all my link trades on my chocoku, but it was getting all my time to keep my different domains. Since we were improving our audience and moving up on Yahoo, we've decided to move the texts and the visitors over here to my chocoku. What about making a clean link exchange with our team with a fully free human edited link exchange directory of great quality sites.

Don't wait, none chocoku home page could tell what do you need, knowing that the main aspects of a usual link exchange is undoubtedly to be made by common people like me. Be aware of that, when you achieve your homepage. For this reason you must know that it is critical to update your pages constantly if you need to be well-known by Google. On the same day, you'll see it on Google and all other Internet. You probably know that boosting the number of links is critical to develop your site's ranking and popularity.

That's the reason why once I insert your link on  our pages, it will permanent on here until death (unless you remove our link from your web page, of course). All my link trades are hand made on permanent pages. Our directory is persistently used by countless of link buiders, because I don't move your link to another page. This way Bing will will never have doubt about where is your link. The motive why I have generated the nigritude ultramarine site is that having a site turns you more present on the Internet.

Our webmasters use no link building program, all is hand-made. My web page will change perpetually, so you can visit us every hour and discover new pages. You certainly are informed that Google and the other search engines give preference to human edited link pages (made by true people) over automated ones.
michel
michel
Admin

http://michel.ws/

Back to top Go down